Julie will be bringing her Radiant Heart Circle to Bridge & Enrich!
Radiant Heart Song Circle
Come raise your voice with a group of heart-centred women for eight weekly soul-singing sessions in a supportive circle of sweet sound. No auditions required. If you have a longing to sing and a desire to connect, then you belong.
In this safe and sacred container you are invited to…
- Reclaim the power of your voice and express more freely
- Feel calm, centered, and inspired
- Access higher levels of your intuition and creativity
- Release negative beliefs and stories
- Enliven your spirit and invoke your Divine Feminine Essence
- Move, breathe, laugh, play and have fun
- Sing and dance for peace within ourselves and for the world
- Explore weekly themes such as forgiveness, gratitude, self-love and living life as a song.
- Julie Blue’s ‘Authentic Voice Technique’ training and videos so you can express yourself with confidence.
- Chants from the Sanskrit, Hebrew, First Nations, Arabic, African and Tibetan traditions so you can discover the magic of timeless, heart opening chants from all over the world. By singing in the spirit of many traditions, we help bring healing to cultural divisions and find the joy in singing together that is inherent in other cultures.
- Original chants and songs from Julie designed to clear, heal and awaken you to yourself.
- Well known favorite songs that will inspire you to start singing and keep singing.
- Training to hear and sing harmony so that you can harmonize with your friends.
- Movements, warm ups and practices that bring relaxation, peace and integration.
- Weekly rituals and check-ins so you feel safe and connected with the other women in the circle.
- A digital download of all the songs and chants so you can sing each day in your car, your home, or with your friends.
Julie Blue is an accomplished singer and pianist, an award-winning film composer/recording artist and a uniquely transformational voice coach. She founded Singspiration Trainings in 1990, offering programs in sound healing, songwriting & performance, and the Singspiration Singers 75-voice community choir.
Julie received the 2015 YWCA women of Distinction Award and has shared the stage with luminaries Eckhart Tolle, Marianne Williamson and Neale Donald Walsh.
She has pioneered innovative and effective methods to help thousands of people liberate their voices and express themselves with song.
Blue has heard music in her head since she was a child, which combined with a life-long study of music, spiritual growth, and how to navigate life as an empath, has made her into a musical soul whisperer who shares her teachings and music with vulnerability, humor and heart.
Julie is passionate about inspiring women to liberate their authentic creative voices and find more confidence, peace, and joy through song, chant, ritual and being part of a dynamic supportive community.
“A place where I can feel free.
Where troubles melt away into harmony.
Where faces light up
when I walk in the room,
There’s joy in the circle,
circle of song”.
It has taken me years to own my authentic voice— even when I was touring the world as a professional musician, composing for a wide range of films and leading a 75-voice empowerment choir – I often really struggled with the need for approval and was very hard on myself if I got something ’wrong’. Only by making a commitment to love myself as much as I love others and committing to a daily meditation/chant practice have I been able to make a sustainable shift of frequency. The songs, chants, and rituals that imbibe Radiant Heart Song Circle with life were born out of a profound longing for more joy, peace and freedom. I’m so grateful to be sharing this journey of chant, song and awakening with you.
I see you as already having a radiant heart because you know the value of kindness and compassion. I see you as already being a singer and invite you to trust me to skillfully and kindly, with a good dose of humor, give you the tools and coaching to let your singer become vividly real to you. I see you as a vibrant part of the circle and welcome you to join me on this awakening journey.